Rim striped wheel flower tray dish incorporation penetration | Hana craft
Penetration penetration of ink
If you put an ink in penetration, you will see such a beautiful atmosphere. The ink is not only the decoration but also the role of the dirt, so it is very happy to use it.
A friendly texture with a reddish
I feel a slightly unusual redness that I can't say anything. There are no other things as it is the same as two つ, so a kind of facial facial redness enthusiast.
Gorgeous and pretty circle and flower
The ball of the circle where the dining table brightens the mood. Try to touch a snug. It feels a little rough in the part and the part of the wolf, but I feel unique to the handmade.
Take it to various scenes
Aboutroge14 cmThe dishes are sized with a lot of seeds. It is also wonderful to use a little Japanese confectionery or a western confectionery, as well as the side dish. Table coordination is fun.
If you use it with the other series, a sense of unity will come out and become a nice table.
There are individual differences in color, shape, size, weight, unimbursement, grapes, mura, grapes, and impressions, for hand making them. In addition, there are also things that can see pinholes, iron flour (black point), penetration of penetration, but there is no problem in use.
Enjoy as a unique look unique to hand. Which item can not be selected can not be chosen, but it would be nice if you could wait for your hand to reach your hand. If you are concerned, please contact us if you can contact you before shipping, so please feel free to contact us.
◆◆Hana Craft-san, other pitched list is here◆◆
|size||Diameter: about 14 cm
Height: about 2.6 cm
Weight: about 140-160 g
Microwave: Not possible
|Hana Craft HANA CRAFT|
|Koichihara (from Tokyo, Katsushika Ward)||Mainly in charge of producing pottery.|
|Sawako Nakamura (from Tokyo and Adachi-ku)||In charge of production and painting of porcelain mainly.|
|2002||Completed the ceramic training school in Seto City, Aichi Prefecture|
|2002-||Makoto Mako's Makino Kuroiwa Tetsu.Worked in charge of painting at Monto's Kinmoto.Launch a craft in parallel.|
|End of 2005||Ibaraki Prefecture Shibata|
|How to clean up your Susume from Hana Craft|
〇 う う う は は は は は は お お お お う う お れ れ れ ませ
Use a melamine sponge for dirt such as tea-up and other broth.
|Understanding about "Utsuwa"|
〇 〇 One by one, individual differences occur in color, form, pattern, size, thickness, weight etc.. In addition, color unevenness and shades come out with the same glaze and soil.
○ The facial expression may be different because the picture is drawn by one by one.
○ Products Depending on the manufacturing process, small holes, small black points, line scratches, projections, pinholes, rattles, and distortion may be seen.
○ Although the image of the product can be made close to the color close to the real thing as much as possible, the color of the computer and the smartphone display screen may be visible.
○ In our shop, we deliver something that has cleared the final inspection in our shop as well as the manufacturer, and writer's inspection.
○ Product photography is sample shooting, so the item to be delivered does not have the same thing to the details.
○ We do not accept returns and exchanges due to customer convenience. Please give me your understanding and booking.
○ I'm glad if you enjoy the "taste" and "interesting" unique to the factory's mass production!